Joined: 16 Jul 2003
|Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:13 am Post subject: Getting to Know You
|This first assignment is designed to help us get to know each other and take our first step towards building an online learning community. By exchanging your thoughts, ideas and experiences with your classmates, you'll gain a much broader understanding of the topics in this course and have an opportunity to learn from and teach each other.
In at least 100 words, respond to part or all of the questions below. There's no correct answer. Use the questions as an opportunity to share something interesting about yourself.
1. Where are you from or what city do you now live in?
2. What's your major or area of academic interest?
3. What do you hope to get out of this course?
4. What do you expect from the instructor in this course?
5. What are your hobbies, favorite activities, places to go, things to do?
6. Any favorite movies, books, kinds of music?
Make sure you post your response and respond to at least TWO of your classmate's responses. You must have THREE posts to get credit. Check your number of posts under your name in Memberlist. And make sure that you are not posting as a GUEST. Guest posts will be deleted on sight.
Have fun! You may learn more about me at http://www.oceansonline.com/aboutsean.htm