EXAM ONE MC RESTARTS EVERY TIME AND ANSWERS TO OTHER QUESTIONS
by Sean Chamberlin - Wednesday, 25 October 2006, 10:09 PM
  Exam One multiple choice is set so that you get A NEW SET OF QUESTIONS each time. Actually, you just get them in a different order. It does not save the old answers because that test mode was not grading answers properly.

And if you are on a dialup, you always have to keep saving answers or your server will log you out.

Exam One essays may refer to any source. JUST DON'T COPY FROM THE SOURCE. Write it in your own words.

Mail exams to my college address if you are not dropping it off at campus mail or turning it in during class. Just remember...the hard copy has to be a duplicate of the electronic copy or it will not be graded.

You may mail it MONDAY if you wish.

And for the scenario...answer ALL parts. Do the best you can. If you don't understand it, then keep reading it.

And remember....you could have been required to take this exam closed book on campus with 1 hr and 20 minutes to complete it. So quit complaining!

Thanks and Aloha!

Sean

P.S. The connection here at the Kauai Hilton is not letting me respond to e-mails. So the above represents a response to the e-mails I've received.
Re: EXAM ONE MC RESTARTS EVERY TIME AND ANSWERS TO OTHER QUESTIONS
by Sean Diaz - Wednesday, 25 October 2006, 11:54 PM
  thanks