Team Needed for CO2 Demonstration Project
by Sean Chamberlin - Thursday, 5 October 2006, 04:47 PM
  Okay...if you or your group are still lost in the ozone over how and what you want to do, then please contact me asap.

I am looking for a team of students to construct and demonstrate a large scale representation of  the CO2 versus time graph (since 1958) on the quad during our Global Warming Awareness event.

Basically, you will round up 50 or so volunteers to hold wooden poles whose lengths represent the max and min concentrations of CO2 for that particular year. The poles might have large red circles at the top, or we might try attaching a red ribbon, or maybe you have an idea. Participation in this project WILL involve constructing the poles. I envision the length of our "graph" to be about 100 feet and it might be as tall as 50 feet. I would like it to extend from the second story of the library, where a person can stand and look down upon it, to the far sidewalk near the old library.

Any ideas and willing bodies are welcome to participate. Please let me know asap.
Re: Team Needed for CO2 Demonstration Project
by Brent Malone - Saturday, 7 October 2006, 10:12 AM

I would love to be involved with this!  I have emailed you for more information.  Is there anyone else that wants to help?

by Erik Negron - Saturday, 7 October 2006, 11:07 PM
  sounds interesting... more info.?
by John Kennedy - Sunday, 8 October 2006, 11:35 PM
  This sounds like something i would like to be a part of, for all of those interested feel free to e mail me and we can talk and see if we cant come up with some ideas, john.d.kennedy@biola.edu
by Ashley Niles - Tuesday, 10 October 2006, 05:36 PM
  It is outside of my project with my group, but i would be more than happy to help if someone else is needed.